Butter Caramels with Fleur de Sel
Renowned for their perfect balance of salty and sweet, our chocolate covered Butter Caramels with Fleur de Sel are not to be missed. At the center of these two-bite delights is our classic butter caramel–sweet and rich with tastes of butter and vanilla. The caramel is hand cut and coated in a thin layer of our exclusive blend of semisweet couverture chocolate designed to perfectly complement the caramel, and sprinkled with delicate flakes of hand-harvested French Fleur de Sel salt.
A winner of 2013, 2014, and 2016 Good Food Awards, these were also the 2013 Taste Awards Winner and Official Caramel.
- Available in a 5 Piece Box (2.5 Ounces)--sold as a set of 2 (5 Ounces total), or a 12 piece gift box (6 Ounces).
- Each piece is meticulously hand-crafted and decorated.
- Made with local, organic, and sustainably produced ingredients whenever possible.
- Gluten-free, soy-free, corn syrup free, and free of artificial colors and flavors.
- Ingredients: Organic cream, organic brown cane sugar, organic agave nectar, fair trade semisweet chocolate (cacao beans, pure cane sugar, cocoa butter, full cream milk, sunflower lecithin, vanilla beans), organic sweet cream butter, sea salt, vanilla extract.
- Best if consumed within eight weeks of receipt.
- Made in Laramie, Wyoming.