Classic Butter Caramels
This "plain" caramel is anything but. Sweet and buttery, with a hint of vanilla and depth from brown sugar. Often overheard: "THIS is what a caramel is supposed to taste like". Cooked in small batches, these caramels are silky smooth with just a hint of chew.
- Made with organic ingredients. (Full list here.)
- Gluten-free, soy-free, corn syrup-free, and free of artificial colors and flavors.
- Best if consumed within eight weeks of receipt.
- Made in Delta, Utah.
- Caramels are wrapped in wax paper, then packaged as follows:
- Medium and Large boxes include a biodegradable cellophane bags in a kraft paper box with a decorative white label.
- Jumbo boxes include a plastic bag and corrugated cardboard box. (Not packaged for gifting.)
- Small boxes are clear plastic with a kraft label.
- Small box (3.6 ounces) contains 4 extra large pieces. Small box only available in sets of 2.
- Medium box (7.2 ounces) contains 8 extra large pieces
- Large box (14.4 ounces) contains 16 extra large pieces
- Jumbo box (4 pounds) contains 72 extra large pieces