Butter Caramels with Fleur de Sel
Renowned for their perfect balance of salty and sweet, our chocolate covered Butter Caramels with Fleur de Sel are not to be missed. At the center of these two-bite delights is our classic butter caramel–sweet and rich with tastes of butter and vanilla. The caramel is hand cut and coated in a thin layer of our exclusive blend of semisweet couverture chocolate designed to perfectly complement the caramel, and sprinkled with delicate flakes of hand-harvested French Fleur de Sel salt.
A winner of 2013, 2014, and 2016 Good Food Awards, these were also the 2013 Taste Awards Winner and Official Caramel.
- Made with organic ingredients. (Full list here.)
- Gluten-free, soy-free, corn syrup-free, and free of artificial colors and flavors.
- Each piece is meticulously hand-crafted and decorated.
- Best if consumed within six months of receipt.
- Made in Laramie, Wyoming.
- Caramels are encased within a glassine paper cup, then packaged as follows:
- Small boxes are clear plastic with a kraft label.
- Large boxes are a kraft paper box with a decorative white label and small bow accent.
- Small box (2.5 ounces) contains 5 pieces each. Small box available in sets of 2 or 12.
- Large box (6 ounces) contains 12 pieces